- Candidate will be simultaneously credentialed, one application, at 3 other nearby facilities as backup only (optional). This specific facility will be the primary.
- Care Team Model of 1:3 or 1:4. Supervising and doing own cases 1 time per week. General, B&B, Ortho, Outpatient, OB/GYN and epidurals (CRNAs are not doing epidurals).
- Candidate will work 8 hour shifts M-F + 9 to 10 total calls per month between 1st, 2nd (pager), and 3rd call (pager).
1st call consists of 3 in-house 24 hour (OB only) weekday shifts per month. Post Call Day off.
- 2nd call consists of 3 weekday pager calls per month. 2nd call is 24 hour pager call on the weekdays where MD is in the OR until cases are finished then goes home and carries the beeper until end of call. Post call day off is not guaranteed.
- 3rd call consists of 3 weekend backup pager calls (24 hours) per month. Weekend call is back up pager call for 24 hours on the weekend (will not be the entire weekend). CRNAs take first call on weekends.
- Candidates will average close to 59 hours per week with regular hours and callback hours in total and average a 4 day work week. It is not a heavy 59 hours.
- 40 hour per week guarantee.