MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner in Kauai, HI. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to join their practice in West Kauai, Hawaii. This is one of the oldest hospitals on the island and serves a large chunk of the Kauai community with its sister hospital and network of clinics. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their skill set as an advanced practitioner. This position also happens to be in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Kauai is home to breathtaking waterfalls, lush vegetation, gorgeous homes, and hundreds of pristine beaches—It’s Hawaii, what more needs to be said?
• Permanent, full-time position
• Diagnose and create treatment plans for patients
• Manage acute and chronic illnesses
• Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
• Collaborate with and educate other providers
• Formulate and improve the facility’s Nurse Practitioner policies
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
• CME leave and allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Student loan repayment
• Valid Hawaii Nurse Practitioner license
• Master’s degree in nursing
• Board Certified
• Emergency room or urgent care experience required
To view more of our open positions, please visit Sign up or sign in for contact information, please call (866) 90-STAFF. MDstaffers is a proud member of National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO) and National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR). Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #13250