• Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays
JOB DESCRIPTION: Primary Care Clinic with some Comp. work mixed in.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This physician will focus on prevention and wellness, as well as evaluating, treating, and educating patients in a clinic setting. Under the supervision of a physician medical director, performs professional medical work in the history taking, examination, diagnosis, and treatment of patients according to statutory limitations. Examines and diagnoses patients and develops treatment plans. Performs testing, referral to specialists as needed, writes prescriptions, and performs administrative procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
• MD or D.O. Degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion of appropriate residency
• Active Board Certification or Board Eligible
• Active unrestricted applicable licensure
• CPR Certification
• NPI & DEA
• Ideal candidate will have at least three (3) years primary care practice experience, the ability to work independently, and experience working with an Electronic Medical Record.