Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Orange CT
seeking a part-time NP or PA with a valid DEA license to join our team that changes people lives with preventative medicine and lifestyle medicine.
No on-call requirements.
The Provider will need to be available Wednesday 8-1 Friday and Saturday 7-1
Current NP/PA license in CT
The Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant will educate the patients on how to create a lifestyle of wellness that will ensure they have a long and productive life! This is a foundational approach to preventing and treating many chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, etc. Truly help change lives!
The Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant APRN/PA will work under the supervision of the medical director. Under general direction, the Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant provides patient care; conducts physical exams; completes health history summary; documents patients' progress and assists with patient care management.
You and your direct family members can enjoy the benefits of the program with a discount.
This is teamwork where everybody puts in an effort, where a patient is the focus and achieves amazing results. This is an environment of positive influence and celebrating commitments and hard work along with the patients. Join the team!
• Obtains and reviews patient's medical history information relevant to patient care
• Conducts physical examinations
• Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures
• Assumes responsibility for prescribing FDA approved appetite suppressants according to state and federal guidelines
• Reviews patient's progress and manages patient care accordingly
• Maintains all required documentation for patient care and medication management
• Conducts patient consultations
• Provides training to clinical and non-clinical staff as needed
• Documents patient progress notes in the patient chart and/or EM