Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Orange, CT (20 min W of New Haven)
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice part time in Orange, CT, just outside of New Haven. We are seeking a PA/NP who is compassionate, enjoys helping others, passionate about living a healthy life, and who is seeking a great work life balance with a part time position within our supportive and welcoming medical team. We have a wonderful environment that provides high quality care to our patients and focuses on preventative medicine. Come make a difference and improve the quality of life for your patients!
Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners/physician assistants, registered dieticians, and health professionals work with our patients to help them live a healthier, balanced life. Our programs and protocols are evidenced based therapies that result in a successful lifestyle change for our patients, leading to sustainable weight loss and improved quality of life. We take each patients unique health profile into account, providing high quality personalized care for everyone.
• Obtains and reviews patient's medical and psychosocial history information relevant to patient care
• Conducts physical examinations
• Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures, including ECGs. Repeat testing must be performed and managed according to the clinic Standard Operating Procedures and as needed and deemed necessary by the practitioner and medical director
• Delivery of Preventive Medicine Counseling, Program counseling, Product and Supplement Education
• Adhere to the prescription guidelines as published in the collaborative agreement with supervising physician
• Maintain all required documentation for patient care and medication management in the EMR
• Review patient's progress and manage patient care accordingly
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information