Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner Panama City, FL
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our growing medical team at our busy office full time in Panama City, FL. We are looking for a PA or NP to focus on helping our patients decrease pain and restore function so that they can live happier, healthier, and more active lives. We are driven by our compassion, respect, and concern for every patient we serve, and we are looking for a likeminded provider to join us!
Are you passionate about caring for patients? Love providing individualized care in a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support staff and team? Join us and you can be a part of a knowledgeable, dynamic team who treat a variety of conditions and age ranges. The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant is responsible for evaluating, diagnosing, and managing patient's pain issues in accordance with the standard of care.
We are a multispecialty team comprised of Physicians, PA/NP’s, Physical Therapists, Nurses and Practitioners who collaborate to relieve the pain, restore physical function, and empower our patients to renew themselves so they can enjoy the lives they want and deserve. We have an integrated, comprehensive system of treatments focused on decreasing pain and restoring function.
• Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
• Utilizes a multimodal approach to include but not limited to medication and interventional management, physical therapy and bracing where appropriate
• Explains procedures or prescribed treatments to patients along with treatment goals
• Interprets medical tests in the context of patient care and explains results to patients
• Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
• Monitors patient's compliance to treatment plan (i.e.: obtaining urine drug screens, where applicable)
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information