Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner Brooklyn, NY
We are looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice full time in Brooklyn, NY. Our ideal Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is compassionate, dedicated to helping others, and we would prefer if they were experienced in Urology and bilingual in Spanish/English. Join our well-established team that provides exceptional care while expanding your skills and knowledge! We offer a competitive salary and great benefits! This position will be split coverage between our practice in Brooklyn (M/Wed/Thurs/Friday) and Rego Park (Tues).
Our Urology practice has provided the highest level of comprehensive care to our community for over 30 years, and we continue to grow. We are expert in the diagnosis and treatment of all diseases in men, women, and children, related to the kidneys, bladder, prostate, and testicles. We utilize the most modern, state of the art equipment to accurately diagnosis a wide variety of conditions offering our patients the correct diagnosis on the shortest path to successful therapy.
• Patient care– performing history and physical exam, review pertinent documents/labs/imaging results
• Ordering Diagnostic tests and reviewing results
• Collaboration with the physician, intradisciplinary team members and staff as needed for comprehensive patient care
• Managing aspects of patient care in the outpatient clinic, including addressing patient calls
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, pre and post procedure protocols, and answer any patient questions
• Treatment to include minor procedures and pharmaceuticals/prescribing medications
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Complies with HIPPA policies and standards regarding patient information and medical records
• Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner License to practice in NY
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information