Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Stafford, VA 22554
$100k-120k plus (based on experience)
We are looking for a compassionate and energetic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join our group full time in Stafford, VA. You will find a supportive and welcoming team to work alongside you within our practice. The provider will be required to see and treat a wide variety of spine care issues in patients in our busy facility. We are looking for a compassionate, caring, experienced provider who is an excellent communicator who can easily build rapport with their patients to join our team in providing spine care and pain management.
Our experienced Physicians are known for their minimally invasive surgeries and procedures. We provide surgery, pain management, and general orthopedic care, and specialize in outpatient surgeries for cervical and lumbar procedures. We offer diagnosis and treatment of spinal conditions. We have a wide variety of services to include physical therapy and comprehensive pain management services. We utilize the most innovative techniques, with a multidisciplinary approach to total spine care. Our facility is fully equipped to handle most outpatient procedures in the comfortable office-based surgical suites.
• Performs and documents history and physicals of patients- assess patient health
• Evaluates and treats/pain management
• Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Orders X-rays and review and other diagnostic tests as needed
• Develop and implement patient management plans based on lab results and/or Xrays
• Consistently and accurately documents all calls, treatments, medications, etc. in patient chart
• Instructs and counsels patients regarding diagnosis, follow up steps, overall wellness and health maintenance
• Responds to all patient questions
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information