Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) Sacramento, CA 95823
We are looking for a compassionate Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient pediatric practice in Sacramento, CA.
We are looking for a pediatric-trained Nurse Practitioner to join us, providing high quality care either part time or full time. We are seeking a compassionate provider who is calm, focused, and caring, and familiar with a wide range of pediatric heath issues. We have two locations, Sacramento, and Elk Grove, and the PNP could work in either location or can split their time between the two offices.
In our pediatric practice, we believe compassion is the first prescription for a lifetime of optimal health and wellness. We take the time to know and speak with our young patients and their parents to help them at every stage of life. From childhood ailments and illnesses to developmental disorders, we help our patients pave the way to a healthy and happy future.
We have a wonderful, supportive and welcoming staff and the care we provide is tailored to meet our patients’ individual needs. We have been proudly serving our future generations in Sacramento for over 30 years and due to our excellent reputation for providing compassionate, quality care, we need to add another provider to our growing group.
• Pediatric Patient Care Management from newborn to age 18
• Well Check/ Patient exams and evaluations
• Acute Care/sick visits
• Mental health management (ADHD, Depression, Anxiety)
• Newborn visits
• Adolescent Care visits
• Medication refills
• Procedures (IM and SQ injections, foreign body removal, removal of stitches and staples, Chemical cautery of umbilical cord granuloma, Chemical cautery of small warts, Nebulizer breathing treatment, Ear wax removal)
• Occasional vital signs
• Referrals when necessary
• Order and review labs/bloodwork/diagnostic imaging
• Management of chronic illnesses
• Telephone triage
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information