Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Hinsdale, IL (30 min W of Chicago)
We are seeking a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our growing practice full time in Hinsdale, IL. Ideally, the incoming PMHNP has experience managing patients and can manage common psychiatric co-occurring disorders.
We are conveniently located in Hinsdale, a suburb 30 minutes west of downtown Chicago. We are looking for the incoming PMHNP to work full time, approximately 30-35 clinical hours per week. The main job duties will be Adult psychiatric care with outpatient psychiatric medication management. The PMHNP must be willing to see geriatrics (preferred) or someone willing to see patients over 60 years of age. We would prefer a provider who is computer/EMR savvy, is compassionate and has several years of experience.
We have been providing care and proudly serving the community for almost 30 years. We strive to provide excellent diagnosis and treatments for adolescents, children, and adults who suffer from a spectrum of psychiatric disorders. We help to promote confidence and better health in our patients. We try to make seeing a psychiatrist or therapist as easy as possible to improve the mental health of individuals of all ages in our community. We achieve this by providing excellent care and service delivered with kindness, integrity, and respect. We have a team of MD’s, PhD’s, LCSW, and LCPC who collaborate to provide the highest level of care.
• ANCC Board Certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
• NP Licensed to practice in IL
• Must be willing to see geriatrics (preferred) or willing to see patients over 60 years of age
• Full time (Monday – Friday)
• Clinical hours (32 hrs per week)
• Potential for up to $225,000 with full time work (32 clinical hours per week) -based on a percentage of collections from the prior month
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information