MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Northern California. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a practice in Northern California. The primary focus of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is to provide compassionate care to patients.
• Permanent, full-time position (part-time considered)
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Busy and growing behavioral health team
• 100% outpatient
• No call required
• Underserved population
• EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• Malpractice coverage
• Board Certified
• Valid California Nurse Practitioner license
• EMR experience a plus
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
Compensation Range: $170k, plus applicable incentive compensation, benefits, etc.
Job Reference: Job-12525