MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Riverhead, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Riverhead, New York. This position is with an award-winning community health center with a fierce commitment to providing the highest quality of care for New York's underserved patient population. They have been awarded for their excellence in care by multiple organizations, including the US Department of Health and Human Services, The Center for Disease Control, New York Patient Safety, National Committee on Quality Assurance, and more.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Provide medication management and clinical care to patients
• Complete psychiatric evaluations and support treatment plans
• Provide in-service training to staff members
• Review case records to ensure quality care
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• 403b retirement savings plan
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Wellness program
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Great team environment
• Valid New York medical license
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Spanish fluency preferred
• Must be CPR/BLS certified
• Must have 5-8 years of experience
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Sign up or sign in for contact information
Job Reference #13252