Nurowav TMS centers are dedicated to improving the lives of people suffering from mental health issues. We understand the challenges people face in finding a solution for managing and improving their mental health.
Our purpose is to provide a non-invasive therapeutic psychiatric treatment in a caring and supportive environment. Nurowav TMS treatments offer a higher quality of life for our patients and provide an additional treatment option for all medical and mental health providers who treat patients suffering from treatment resistant Major Depression Disorder, OCD and other mental health disorders.
Our part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner will work 2 to 4 hours per month with our Langhorne, PA care team and will be an integral part of our efforts to make a positive difference in the lives of patients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a NP that is a new grad or an experienced NP that wants to earn some excellent extra income and that wants to expand their scope of practice.
• Expand your professional knowledge & clinical skillset
• Make a difference in the lives of patients using innovative treatment options
• Enjoy flexibility with respect to scheduling (no nighttime, weekend, or on call hours)
• Receive specialized NeuroStar TMS certification and training.
• Competitive pay PLUS a generous benefits package
• Become a recognized TMS expert in our marketplace with our emerging organization