MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Othello, WA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner needed in Othello, WA. Be part of a team that makes the future brighter and breeds happy employees, while giving high quality care to patients.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Expanding team
• Conduct therapy, medication assessments, and crisis response to patients
• Develop individual treatment plans and provide therapeutic interventions
• Maintain documentation of services including service plans, progress notes, and treatment plan reviews
• Provide consultations and health education to staff and patients
• Access to top-of-the-line technology
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary plus bonuses
• Sign-on and relocation bonus
• Generous retirement and 401k plans with employer contribution
• Excellent PTO
• Onsite fitness facility
• Professional development stipends
• Valid Washington medical license as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
• Must be Board Certified
• Experience using electronic medical records
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting Sign up or sign in for contact information
Job Reference #14395